Welcome to Central Elementary
Central School staff, along with the support of parents and the community, will provide a safe, responsible, and respectful environment where every student will develop and expand the academic and social skills needed to ensure future success.
- We believe that educational success requires a cooperative effort between students, parents, school, and community.
- We believe all students learn in different ways, at different rates, and all have an equal right to opportunities appropriate to individual needs and abilities.
- We believe in promoting students' imaginative, logical, and critical thinking.
- We believe all students have the opportunity and the right to reach their physical, mental, and social potentials.
- We believe that enrichment activities outside the classroom are important to students' educational experiences.
- We believe that progressive strategies, techniques, and technologies implemented by the staff are beneficial to the students and the community.