Welcome to Central Elementary
Mission Statement: Central School staff, along with the support of parents and the community, will provide a safe, responsible, and respectful environment where every student will develop and expand the academic and social skills needed to ensure future success.
Belief Statements: 1. We believe that educational success requires a cooperative effort between students, parents, school, and community.
2. We believe all students learn in different ways, at different rates, and all have an equal right to opportunities appropriate to individual needs and abilities.
3. We believe in promoting students' imaginative, logical, and critical thinking.
4. We believe all students have the opportunity and the right to reach their physical, mental, and social potentials.
5. We believe that enrichment activities outside the classroom are important to students' educational experiences.
6. We believe that progressive strategies, techniques, and technologies implemented by the staff are beneficial to the students and the community.